Skin Lightening and Even Complexion Treatment: Our skin colour is genetically determined but our lifestyles add to the darkening and uneven patchy skin. Excess of melanin due to over exposure to sun, acne scars and exposure to pollution and other environmental factors can give you dark spots, tan and discolouration. At Mehak using mesotherapy, glycolic treatment and actipeel we give you a radiant, even-toned texture with reduced pore size. The number of sessions depend upon on the affected area, however a 15 days gap is a must between two sittings.
– Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy has recently attracted interest, curiosity and publicity as a treatment modality for several cosmetic indications such as pigmentation, open pores, fine lines, cellulite, stretch marks, ageing skin, body contouring and hair fall. The meso done under this treatment programme includes infusing the skin with multivitamins to reduce the dark spots, double chin, pore size, signs of ageing and uneven tone. Vitamin C rich serums are used to improve the skin texture and to combat signs of ageing.
– Glycolic peel: Glycolic Acid is a superficial peeling agent that is made from sugar cane. It is often considered the most active and beneficial of the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids (AHA). It is believed to be more effective for skincare than other AHAs because of its smaller molecular structure. It easily penetrates skin to exfoliate layers of dead skin cells to give you a clear, even-toned and radiant complexion. It serves as a catalyst for the formation of new collagen which reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and treats hyper pigmentation, melasma, actinic keratosis, acne, and oily skin. Glycolic Acid is the most adaptable and beneficial AHA.
– Actipeel: It is formulated with 82% lactic acid is used to add a glow to your skin. Like all AHAs, lactic acid is derived from natural source-fermented milk. Enriched with herbal anti-aging ingredients, actipeel ensures better rejuvenation for a healthy & younger looking skin. Actipeel has a gel texture, high concentration of acid and a pH 2.5 allows lactic acid to slowly penetrate into the skin without producing any irritation. Noticeable results are achieved in the skin texture with little downtime. Moreover the lactic acid in fermented milk helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin and gives it a boost of hydration. You just need to take one sitting in a month for first three months, your skin will feel rejuvenated from the first session itself.
Skin Glow and Rejuvenation Treatment: Want the glow back? You need to commit yourself to this programme, which combines the technology of microdermabrasion with the use of natural peels like Arginine peel and Actipeel to add glow to your complexion.
– Microdermabrasion has become very popular in recent years with patients desiring rapid recovery time, lack of anesthesia, and low risk of cutaneous side effects such as scarring and discoloration. The benefits of microdermabrasion include reducing the signs of sun damage, fine wrinkles and mild acne scarring. We recommend you to get it done monthly and at least 2 sessions are necessary to see the benefits.
– Arginine peel taps in the benefits of brown sugar which improves collagen, increases elasticity and hydrates the skin. They also work effectively in treating acne eruptions, reducing dark circles. Brown sugar is an excellent exfoliator which sloughs off dead skin cells leaving a smooth textured glowing skin. Its anti-bacterial properties together with glycolic acid condition the skin and protect it from harmful toxins. The peel functions at the level the top layer of the dermis.
– Actipeel, formulated with 82% lactic acid is used to add a glow to your skin. Like all AHAs, lactic acid is derived from natural source-fermented milk. Enriched with herbal anti-ageing ingredients, actipeel ensures better rejuvenation for a healthy & younger looking skin. It has a gel texture, high concentration of acid and a pH of 2.5, which slowly penetrates into the skin without producing any irritation. Moreover the lactic acid in fermented milk helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin and gives it a boost of hydration. You need to give a little downtime to notice the benefits of the treatment on your skin. We recommend you to take one sitting in a month for the first three months. Your skin will feel rejuvenated from the first session itself.
Microneedling For Rejuvenation: Skin Micro needling is also known as derma rolling, skin rolling, collagen induction therapy (CIT). It is a new treatment based on ancient acupuncture principles. A simple hand held derma roller which has 192 surgical steel micro-needles part pores of the top layer of the skin without damaging it. These pores close again after about an hour, and during this time period the skin is able to absorb skin creams and lotions much more effectively. Scar, stretch marks and wrinkle on the face can be treated with this therapy.