Mesotherapy has recently attracted interest, curiosity and publicity as a treatment modality for several cosmetic indications such as pigmentation, open pores, fine lines, cellulite, stretch marks, ageing skin, body contouring and hair fall. It is a medical specialty that involves infusing microscopic quantities of natural extracts, homeopathic agents, pharmaceuticals and vitamins into the mid-dermis (the middle layer of the skin).
It is used for treating skin problems as well, just the medicine changes as per the concern. For skin, mesotherapy helps in reducing acne, pigmentation, scars and even double chin. The medicines are infused directly into the skin layers, aiding better product efficacy and quicker results with reduced downtime. It can also help reduce lines and wrinkles, improve sun-damaged skin, and works as an ideal glow treatment.
– Meso for pigmentation: The uneven skin tone can be reason of your worries. This patchy look is termed as hyper-pigmentation. The darkening of a specific skin area caused due to excessive production of melanin is known as hyper-pigmentation. The reasons behind this problem are over exposure to sun, genetics, stress, fluctuation in hormones caused by pregnancy, consumption of birth control pills, menopause or skin damaged due to injury or overly aggressive skin treatment. Meso makes achieving a flawless skin a lot easier by working effectively to reduce pigmentation. The skin lightening agents like peptide complex and licorice extract are delivered to the dermis which helps in making the complexion brighter and even-toned.
– Meso for tightening: With age you start noticing changes in your skin, it loses its elasticity, the pore size increases and fine lines start appearing. The reason behind this sagging of the skin is retardation of collagen, and thinning of the outer layer of the dermis, which is responsible for giving us a youthful appearance. And after a certain point along with the anti-ageing serums and creams one needs a dermatological treatment like mesotherapy as well. The meso procedure helps in delivering vitamins, minerals and amino acids (like Aqua Coenzyme A, retinol, Folic acid, Ascorbic acid, arginine, and more) directly into the skin to nourish and rejuvenate it. It improves the production of collagen and elastin, toning and tightening skin not only on the face but neck, arms, hands, legs and abdomen.
– Meso for glow: Over exposure to sun, hectic daily lives, stress, pollution, improper cleansing, wrong diet and other environmental aggressors can give you dull and tired complexion. Mesotherapy has become the most sought after treatment for achieving the glow as it is all about improving the skin texture and rejuvenating it. The essential nutrients like vitamin C are carried to the middle layer of the dermis where they start working to improve the collagen and formation of new cells.
– Meso for acne: Acne is a skin condition which arises when the pores get blocked, resulting in accumulation of oil under the skin. These are not dangerous but can leave behind scars. The areas that are more prone to this problem are face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. While other treatments like topical creams, chemical peels can help in treating the problem of acne, mesotherapy can diminish the acne scars. Small dose of ascorbic acid, vitamin C are delivered to the superficial layer of the skin. Multiple sessions are required for benefiting results, but exactly how many sittings you need is decided by the dermatologist and severity of the problem. At Mehak we combine this treatment with several one or more peels like arginine, claze and actipeeel, all of these are derived from natural sources and are infused with the benefits of each extract.
– Meso for stretch marks: Mesotherapy is intended to break up fat cells and help reduce the appearance of cellulite through a series of injections. The ideal time to treat them is when they are in early stage that is when they are red in colour. Once these turn white the procedure doesn’t works. The number of sittings required to achieve the desired results varies from patient to patient. We recommend at least 6 sittings at an interval of 15 days.
– Meso for hair growth: For hair the results are amazing, as the thinned patches on the scalp begin to recover their natural cover within a few weeks. The non-invasive procedure is painless, you do not need local anesthesia. Best hair loss treatment for both men and women, with no side-effect! At Mehak, before going ahead with the treatment we take a hair sample and perform a Trichogram, which is a hair check to determine the ratio of hair growth to the ratio of fall. These trichological findings help in diagnosis and management of your hair and scalp problems by the specialist. On the basis of this investigation the specialist decides whether mesotherapy is required or not and how many sittings would treat the problem. Hair vitalizing ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, Panthenol, Pyruvic acid and more are delivered to the scalp using the non-invasive equipment which start working on the problem, improving the hair growth.
– Meso for hair fall: With every falling hair strand our heart aches, and you have to control it before you lose your crowning glory. Your hair might be going through its cycles and a new one would soon replace it but this is not the case always. Other factors contributing to the shedding of hair could be pregnancy, stress, drastic weight loss, major surgery, side-effects of certain medications, inherited genes. So it can be a sign of a serious medical condition and consultation from a dermatologist is required. At Mehak with medical analysis doing Trichogram, we analyze the hair roots and decide the treatment needed. Combining allopathy, mesotherapy and hair packs we give you healthy hair and scalp. Mesotherapy delivers right medicines near the hair follicles where it is needed. It stimulates the blood circulation as well which helps in hair rejuvenation and restoration. Best hair loss treatment for both men and women, with no side-effect!